Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technologies
Providing global warming solutions for California and the West.
Join CEERT Email Newsletter
CEERT Board and Affiliate Summit — November 2-4, 2021
CEERT’s Board Summit will be held in the Russ Room at Solomon’s, at 730 K St, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, and the lack of meeting room availability at area hotels, the retreat will not be held at a hotel. CEERT has a block of hotel rooms available at a group rate at The Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. The telephone number is 916-443-1234. Room reservations MUST be made no later than Tuesday, October 18, 2021. Reservations made after this date will be confirmed on a space available basis at regularly published rates.
To make a room reservation at our group rate, please click here:
If you need additional assistance, please contact Stephanie Romo or Bridy McBee at 916-443-1234.
Rooms are $179.00/night – Standard Room (plus taxes and assessment fees)
The Hyatt Regency Sacramento offers covered Parking options for all guests. The attached parking garage, operated by Central Parking, offers discounted rates for hotel guests as follows: Self- Parking- $25.00 per day. Unlimited in and out privileges are granted for each vehicle.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Casual Dinner @ 6:00PM – Mayahuel
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Breakfast 8:30AM – 9:30AM – Russ Room at Solomon’s
Conclusion of Board Meeting 9:00AM – 12:00PM– Russ Room at Solomon’s
- Per Sacramento County order, masks are required while indoors at all times, except when actively eating or drinking
- Proof of vaccination or recent negative covid test required
- Solomon’s is concerned about the health and safety of guests and staff. They use a Molekule air purifier in the Russ Room and wear masks at all times.
- Virtual tickets are available for those unable to attend in person due to the pandemic
- Please select the virtual option add-on at time of checkout for virtual attendance